QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

青华模具培训学院
查看: 15887|回复: 44

Do you chat with your eldership by QQ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-26 10:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Saturday, June 23, 2007.
* i( t& c! a2 Q5 y2 O0 E  I am very pleased to receive an express delivery from my friend this morning. He went home last week and brought back some sweet jujubes. It is made of jujube from my hometown and I have worked for this company for one year.
# `; {/ J) n, r$ t- [; p  My friend was very pleased this morning because of his wife just got to Shenzhen. I made a joking with him whether he would cuddle his wife on the station when they were meeting. He said that was not suitable for young kid.
, u; @. |& B0 j  I chatted with my mother’s younger brother by QQ who is 48 years old and we haven’t seen each other for ten years. He asked me a lot of questions such as how about your present live? When will you get married with your friend? I don’t know how to answer him.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-26 10:16 | 显示全部楼层

We ought to treasure present happiness at now.

??Monday, June 25, 2007. 3 _& U$ D  t( ~. l2 ^& ^6 B, G5 @4 a
??The air temperate was 33 degree which was very hot in Shenzhen and I went to sleep until half past twelve at night I would not like to get up this morning because of losing sleeping time.
3 k# S* g: \9 [??One of my friends accompany with his wife to seek a job yesterday, she graduated from a medicinal college last year and practiced in a hospital of her hometown. In order to be together, she comes here and seeks a job in Shenzhen. Maybe it is a great love as a married couple. I am unmarried and can’t taste this love. Everyone will get married to be family in future that there are all kinds of love in our life. Therefore we ought to treasure present happiness at now.
发表于 2007-6-28 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
there're many grammer mistakes in your diary,young lady.
发表于 2007-6-28 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
真的很羡慕那些英语学得好的人!!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-29 20:54 | 显示全部楼层

Do you have a good idea to adjust it?

Friday, June 29, 2007. I am very tired and want to forget everything. & U! w7 l, d# [$ u* _% P
I don’t know why I will be troubling? Maybe I have closed my heart for a long time and don’t allow someone to come into my heart which is a wrong action. I worry about to be a gloomy illness someday when I can’t control myself. Do you have a good idea to adjust it?
发表于 2007-6-30 09:09 | 显示全部楼层
my opinion: God help thoes who helpthemsevles, so it's up to you yourself. Others can offer you some suggestions which that you also know the significance. Just beleieve yourself, and then you can make it!
发表于 2007-6-30 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
Welocme to go on your diary, we are all on ears!!!!
发表于 2007-6-30 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 skyliu 于 2007-6-28 11:09 发表 ( ?1 a) c2 o- T# o: y& C- Z
there're many grammer mistakes in your diary,young lady.
8 }" Y9 I1 Z2 Z3 D
9 R8 Z* J# q' A( h% {

7 C0 e6 W0 {4 jLet's disregard the grammar, it's nothing serious.
$ a! k& [7 x, I' S6 q* f English is rubbish! 1 s* S* b! q" u& D0 M8 @; C1 e
Let's just keep our traditional Chinese, and let's Chinese construction occupy into English way,hahahahahaha!2 N3 K- H! V8 j% c1 J9 q3 Q

; J1 k9 R& _( W* s: h0 x" ^/ DGive you a color to see see!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:39 | 显示全部楼层

Do you have a personal QQ space?

Saturday, June 30, 2007.
% o! J2 H! Q4 Z, c! c. ]It is raining today and I don’t like to wear a pair of sandals in such a day. Therefore I choose to wear a pair of gym shoes.
  e! Z0 n) X4 ]! t$ a- r# pOne of my younger cousins asks for me to help him, I don’t know what wrong with him? He is twenty years old to work for a company in Beijing. At first, he saw my QQ space several days ago which was very beautiful. So that He will embellish his QQ space to attract lots of people and come into it. In order to satisfy his curiosity, I decide to help him to adorn it. Do you have a personal QQ space? If you don’t have it, you may apply it online.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:40 | 显示全部楼层

Do you regret to do something?

Sunday, July 1st, 2007.
8 q+ O* e. p- ]% F+ Q) e, ~/ Y& x) DIt is the tenth tropical year of Hong Kong which is a stirring day for all Chinese. In order to celebrate it, China CCTV made prepared a large TV program to perform in HongKong exhibition center last night. There are four famous singers to sing one by one and that they are Jacky Zhang, Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau. They haven’t performed for a long time at a same stage, so that it is very lucky to watch their performances in this TV program. They pay out too much effort to be famous singers and movie stars that they are well-known in China until now.
% l. x2 e, }: [2 QMy manager called me to arrange something and I thought it wasn’t within my working responsibility. Therefore I refused him to hang up his phone and I knew to displease him. Maybe I hang up his phone which is wrong action and I don’t know how to ask for him to pardon me. At present, I start to regret to do it and hope that he will pardon me as soon as possible. Do you regret to do something?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|sitemap|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|UG网-UG技术论坛-青华数控模具培训学校 ( 粤ICP备15108561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 08:29 , Processed in 0.053344 second(s), 20 queries .