只需一步,快速开始

青华模具培训学院
楼主: 最浪漫的事

Do you chat with your eldership by QQ?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:40 | 显示全部楼层

I hope that we can leave on this customer and keep

Friday, July 6, 2007. / S3 L8 V  P! @$ y
I always look on the computer screen which causes my eyes to feel tired. Then I adjust the background color of my computer to be green which can protect our eyes. Eye is a window of heart and we ought to pay attention to protect it carefully.
& H" H  Y6 E5 M% V( }. T9 ZWe print a clear plastic part which is difficult to make that the waster rate is 40% percent. We deliver these goods to my customer that they are unqualified. It is the first time to delivery this customer and their boss gets really angry. At present, they request to bring these molds back. I don’t know how to save it? I hope that we can leave on this customer and keep a good business ship in future.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:40 | 显示全部楼层

Do you remember the July 7 Incident of 1937?

Saturday, July 7, 2007. I have a little upset stomach to be all-overish this afternoon and I can’t do anything.
$ }$ E9 R, r, W" ]6 H# W: |We can’t forget the July 7 Incident of 1937 which is a criminal date that Japan started to invade China at that time.
* F# p- U; H; O# c) t$ `) z% ~We had experienced battling life for eight years and won over too much difficulty, we should thank for the Communist Party of China that they are the greatest people in China.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-10 23:41 | 显示全部楼层

A true friend is one who holds your hand and touch

Tuesday, July 10, 2007. It is a high temperature today and I feel whiny. It was power off yesterday which caused to have a lunch sweatily. Therefore I don’t like to spend summer which is very hot.
# y2 F& O: d9 [1 C% _3 ^! dI don’t know what I am thinking? I always have a bee in my head when I am free. Maybe I ought to do my interesting thing and join some outdoor activities as climbing, swimming and so on. " }3 F% B" W/ n& V9 E9 M% K1 N7 x
A true friend is one who holds your hand and touches your heart. At present, we almost don’t contact with our friends 6 o2 W3 N/ k- m2 c: ^0 p, d
by our side that we seem to be lazy. I think we will face up losing them which is a danger
2 o, P- a5 C& U; T& x* X1 nsignal. Therefore we ought to contact with them and join a party when we have a free
( L( q* _. R+ p: e- ?) @4 _2 Jtime. Please don’t stand off them slowly after became a family.
发表于 2007-7-11 09:34 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 最浪漫的事 于 2007-7-10 23:40 发表 2 {0 c, R/ }1 y- h6 k8 b8 Y5 }
Sunday, July 1st, 2007.
" u( }  v4 {. o6 k8 CIt is the tenth tropical year of Hong Kong which is a stirring day for all Chinese. In order to celebrate it, China CCTV made prepared a large TV program to perform in H ...

& F. E7 N; e# r2 C( G2 [9 b) E1 r  t6 T" D
If my leader asked me to do something, even it is our of my duty, i will do for him! I don't think we must do the things within the scope of our duty, help others is not a bad thing.If you are very busy and really are not availble to do it , you can refuse.
/ M9 [* ~$ J: d9 F  ^. p( X9 C+ a  j2 ]: v( ?: M& @) d5 I1 I
Sure, i trust everybody regrets for something, including me!
发表于 2007-7-12 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 最浪漫的事 于 2007-7-10 23:40 发表 # u9 v) Q7 a% m2 R
Friday, July 6, 2007.
  l8 w: H0 A" [8 @+ O8 _5 c& CI always look on the computer screen which causes my eyes to feel tired. Then I adjust the background color of my computer to be green which can protect our eyes. Eye is a ...

! ^+ T7 D% T2 o0 _' }
/ G0 B7 N5 Z& n/ v3 z
4 H3 x. [3 \" h% C$ y; KYou can do exercises by massaging your eyes to relieve tired.1 N% u/ |: o% v& Y/ |9 Z

Q4 `* u/ J) E; G$ f! \6 |I think customers always pay high attention to the quality and service of pruducts. If you want to go on work with this customer in near future, please improve your product's quality firstly and then show to him again. Meanwhile, use your patience and frankness to move him, let him know your hardness and effort.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-14 18:20 | 显示全部楼层

I hope that she will defeat the serious illness br

Friday, July 13, 2007. " \! m! s6 A8 q6 H9 t) ~
Last night, I went to see a film at the cinema with my friend which is an affecting story in our true life. There is a young girl whose name is Zhang Muran. She is an optimistical and sonsy girl whose age is sixteen years. She just graduated from a high school and would come into a senior high school. At the same time, she was examined to be a malignant tumor within her body which was very unlucky. But she faced up the state of her illness optimistically and insisted on living for three years. She dreamed to be a TV emcee and a writer. She always wrote a novel which was named Rushing difficulty when she was curing.
* l" O' l, \$ n" }- COne of my best friends also had an illness that she cured it in her hometown. I hope that she will defeat the serious illness bravely and recover healthy as soon as possible.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-15 23:29 | 显示全部楼层

How do you go to love?

Saturday, July 14, 2007. It is a high temperature today.
7 G4 V# Q5 |8 E' bOne of my workmates said that her boyfriend will come to Shenzhen next week who is a gym teacher to work in a colleague that he has a summer vacation of two months at now. Therefore he decides to come here for visiting until his vacation over. My workmate is very happy to meet her boyfriend soon. I hope that they will have a good time in Shenzhen. 9 X6 r. _" M  p# `
How do you go to love? Do you know what the loving feeling is? Maybe we really love someone which is hard to do. At first, we must be learning to understand and sustain our lovers. We also comfort and communicate with them.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-15 23:34 | 显示全部楼层

I hope that she will recover her health as soon as

Sunday, July 15, 2007. I feel very tired in these days that I am working on Sunday because of power off.
$ a0 ~' C  L" h5 [I called my younger sister this morning that she had a cold. I don’t know what about her illness? I worry about and miss her very much because I haven’t seen her for a month. I hope that she will recover her health as soon as possible.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-17 23:08 | 显示全部楼层

I hope that they will solve present crisis as soon

Monday, July 16, 2007. I went to sleep too late which caused me to lose sleeping seriously.
, C# g; Z! L; j! w6 ]; lMy manager took me to go to his friend’s factory last night whose factory had been faced with serious crisis. He found that the profit of manufacturing mold was very high and then he invested to found this factory. In fact, he isn’t good at manufacturing mold and dealing in it. In order to solve present crisis, he will look for a person to manage the factory. I hope that they will solve present crisis as soon as possible.
发表于 2007-7-18 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 最浪漫的事 于 2007-7-15 23:29 发表
" y4 k6 m+ G% iSaturday, July 14, 2007. It is a high temperature today. 3 V( T) T; }' E% ^; Q
One of my workmates said that her boyfriend will come to Shenzhen next week who is a gym teacher to work in a colleague that he has a su ...
4 t) M6 V9 W3 V9 l; q0 |

" F0 ?/ X* e+ X% l
1 Q5 H. ~& d, L/ |% f8 w4 |I am confused..., i  want to say love is out off my expectation. $ G+ ?5 g4 O8 N9 f  ?  L* P1 x
* M1 N/ f+ ]+ f; y
When we depart, i miss him, maybe it just like lovesickness,
  [: j6 t, d8 owhen we stay together, there is some troublesome around me.' ?8 o% F0 d  Y
/ e; j2 M3 p: [5 k: P
In a word, i am not happy in love. Maybe, i don't know how to love and to be loved. It's easy to meet your intended couple, but it's hard to relate.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|sitemap|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|UG网-UG技术论坛-青华数控模具培训学校 ( 粤ICP备15108561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:33 , Processed in 0.058505 second(s), 17 queries .