Do you chat with your eldership by QQ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-23 17:00 | 显示全部楼层
KIKI美女遇到感情烦恼了,呵呵
发表于 2007-7-23 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
好久不见盈盈一笑间了哦.好长的名字,简称盈盈好好,呵呵.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-26 17:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 KIKI 于 2007-7-18 10:40 发表
) v! l+ b% o4 h% C5 [; p. @2 OI am confused..., i  want to say love is out off my expectation.
0 y5 P/ Y1 j8 N6 L# h) I7 Z# B1 E7 |' H7 y* j
When we depart, i miss him, maybe it just like lovesickness,. ?2 {& A1 p( H4 W7 l' I- ?6 Q9 Z
when we stay together, there is some troublesome around me ...

Z7 Z4 o' R1 V# C9 S. V
" @& v& Z  k/ @5 Q$ ]2 G1 `hey, girl , love just one parts of your life , so , just cheer up !
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 12:57 | 显示全部楼层

Have you ever made a grisly dream?

Saturday, July 22, 2007. I feel very tired to work on Sunday.
7 {+ Q% N. K- B2 A" j. x8 pI haven’t come here for several days and I will be lazier by lazier. Therefore I must keep on writing it from now on.
4 V9 e8 r4 O' A" Z/ N! h2 ZAt present, I am very incommunicative in these days and then my workmate doubted whether I lost love. I don’t know how to answer her. In fact, I always make a grisly dream at night which arouses me to be feelings of intense fear and horror. Therefore my spirit will be worse and worse, I hope that I will recover health state as soon as possible.% `! n+ {. p; Z! F2 J
My friend called to tell me a bad news that he lost his own mobile phone. At first, I think there is a thief to steal it and I worried about him very much. In fact, he made a joke with me that he lent his own mobile phone to one of his friends.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 12:57 | 显示全部楼层

I hope a kind person will be safe in his life.

Friday, July 27, 2007. I had two days for resting because of power off. - q. K: L$ ?# V; ?1 `' L
My younger sister left her present factory the day before yesterday and will seek a new job. I ask for one of my friend to find a job for my younger sister. He helps me to find a comfortable position in his factory. I took my younger sister to get his factory fro interviewing which was very successful. My younger sister has started to work this morning. Last night, my friend introduced his pretty wife to me who worked in a medicine shop and we had supper together after meeting. I like to make friends with them that they are very kind and accommodating. We ought to contact and care for our friends when we are free. I hope a kind person will be safe in his life.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 12:58 | 显示全部楼层

Do you apply a bank credit card?

Sunday, July 29, 2007. ' `) @2 m  z  z) f
I am working on Sunday which is very tired to work here.
5 e6 v; w; V' }- G, z0 p+ {! FThere was a sales director who introduced the Bank credit card to my friend. It is an overdrawing bank account that the maximum overdrawing amount of credit is fifty thousands yuan to overdraw a customer who will pay off a little bank rate to the bank. Therefore my friend wanted to apply a piece of bank credit card for investing some businesses. I don’t know whether it is benefiting for a customer. Whatever he does wherever he goes, I hope that his business will be successful.
: d2 c  v+ `8 c% ]; pI am unhappy in these days and I just meet my one of my old friends by QQ. She is a best friend for me and I like to chat with her.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 12:58 | 显示全部楼层

Do you tangle with your new workmate?

Monday, July 30, 2007. I have a little headache. There is different weather in a same city. My workmate went on errands at outside where was raining and then he called me to ask whether it was raining in our factory.
$ G5 R9 b- [0 t0 u" s  lI fight about a little thing with a new workmate that she had just graduated from a law college and came into this factory several days ago. At now, she was a warehouse administrator. I just printed a business card for one of my present workmates and went to take it form the warehouse. She answered that she didn’t see the business card and told me to take it for the former administrator. I don’t know why she lost her temper to me? She has just come into this factory for several days, but she has such a working attitude.
发表于 2007-8-14 19:14 | 显示全部楼层
Moderator, you say in English too good, I almost standard of English to 0, after more like your learning,
" j% f8 ~8 D7 U+ QOh!
; j; ^( ~" ~/ v3 g# t- Y不知英文说的是对的不
发表于 2007-11-14 01:13 | 显示全部楼层
I don't no
发表于 2007-11-25 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 亮仔 于 2007-8-14 19:14 发表
7 R8 _4 N$ Q: }( G3 @" L5 nModerator, you say in English too good, I almost standard of English to 0, after more like your learning, 6 {/ U( ]+ x- A, z; a
Oh!
5 S; M1 r5 E1 F& G不知英文说的是对的不

: V5 l# `+ _4 ^* O
! k% s, m9 i' U$ L  M! wtoo GOOD to understand
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|sitemap|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|UG网-UG技术论坛-青华数控模具培训学校 ( 粤ICP备15108561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 23:01 , Processed in 0.047286 second(s), 17 queries .