注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

青华模具培训学院
查看: 2487|回复: 3

【听力】浪漫季节开始了

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-12 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[wma]http://download.putclub.com/update/PreExtensive/5HoursLater/movie_0323.mp3[/wma]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-12 20:48 | 显示全部楼层
The animated mock documentary "Surf's Up" is a delightfully rendered summer diversion in which a tiny Rockhopper penguin named Cody Maverick aspires to be a surfing champion.
3 n# J' i$ F, ~$ m
# I# ~1 u0 h* FYoung Cody (voiced by Shia LaBeouf) is discovered in his native Shiverpool by a shrill, showbiz savvy shorebird named Mikey Abromowitz, who whisks him off to the idyllic island of Pen Gu to compete in the Big Z Memorial Surf-Off. Once there, Cody is mentored reluctantly by a surfing legend, the bigger-than-life but extremely laid-back King Geek (Jeff Bridges). , b+ ~2 M( q/ d: l* X, q/ B- r
$ b1 q( y, p8 @
Directed by Ash Brannon and Chris Buck, "Surf's Up" parodies sports documentaries and television surf coverage, instilling the movie with an X Games vibe. The surfing action replicates and at times surpasses the real thing, and the fabricated "vintage footage" is a wonder to look at. Interviews with Cody and his family conducted by a comically intrusive documentary crew lead up to the flightless little bird's inevitable showdown with Emperor penguin Tank "the Shredder" Evans, nine-time winner of the Surf-Off.
1 p- |3 E  P( g. @7 o9 \) W* u$ o$ \$ K" H& g8 u9 r+ W1 R
Visually, the movie benefits from impressively inventive technical animation-from the crystalline waves to the sandy beaches, every detail suggests a parallel reality where penguins really do surf.
. r# h0 l. G9 ^, {/ G) s) }( \. s* X, b  ?
While many of the riffs in the mock documentary might be lost on the little tykes, everyone should enjoy the film's feel-good message of perseverance, friendship and finding your own wave.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-12 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
documentary  (n.)   纪录片6 P) Q0 d( t4 ~
( [+ @4 O, H% w
to aspire  (v.)   立志;渴望6 P4 `9 _& q8 m# G5 s& S8 o8 v

- G2 G8 X" j4 H# q2 e7 C. ]to whisk someone off to   迅速带走;迅速拿走* g) ^( y" t" @2 m+ z1 q

: L& w+ l& ?5 I/ \9 Oidyllic  (adj.)   如诗如画的;风景秀丽的, K6 b) _7 n6 P( T3 F
, N' d* a# O; N# N9 `9 z: L8 @/ s
bigger than life   大名鼎鼎的;名声响亮的  B) v6 C! m# l" c( }0 R& h! D
( c, Z9 D9 v$ c9 `' k3 q
to parody  (v.)   模彷;窜改
. s( f6 s, M9 \" s$ L, U$ i1 r- u- d$ z3 l* h* j
fabricated  (adj.)   虚构的;捏造的# `# `0 g, q  h4 T0 W# M- [
$ ?- |" K1 D$ N  ~
crystalline  (adj.)   透明的;似水晶的* J: G: p/ v1 Y5 s! g# r

4 t1 e  K. @- a6 @tyke  (n.)   小孩子;顽童
) Q% |4 `# j7 m; |( K# B' \  c4 m& D  z( ]& |, v/ H
perseverance  (n.)   坚持;毅力
发表于 2009-8-23 02:44 | 显示全部楼层
大学时光
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|sitemap|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|UG网-UG技术论坛-青华数控模具培训学校 ( 粤ICP备15108561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 02:16 , Processed in 0.067175 second(s), 24 queries .