青华模具培训学院
查看: 5508|回复: 19

[招聘] 西门子公司的招聘信息

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-3 10:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Job Title: Implementation Consultant: u/ I; |* W. k. y& {0 K  f& G$ V
Report to: Service Director9 j  V& M: I& L# |7 X5 Q1 l
Responsibility
# j# ^1 [+ W8 _1 y5 g* a6 L# V1. Work out SOW with presales and customer;" b/ ^4 e9 \: _; P
2. Understand customers' AS-IS situation;% D. M% B) i6 d, f6 [8 X0 \
3. Analyze customer's requirements and define the TO-BE solution;* @" v. k1 E  g5 a% w3 k
4. Manage the project implementation;
1 z$ n$ e* m' M  D' ]& z( ?' a: ]5. Summarize best practice from implementations;
$ R$ p1 Q. r' w$ E, g6. Calculate ROI for customer if required;9 d0 q6 N! `$ O* M3 _& w- d6 G7 M
7. Implement the real system to the customer.
8 ?! `1 K( S8 C/ c# \( T$ PRequirement:
9 I+ Z; G, ?+ B" ~" X: u$ V, a1. Strong learning ability;
- j, D3 |0 t4 L2. Experience in DLM or DM field;
/ w, }7 I* o! H; e2 d3. Experience in ADM or Transportation or HTE;* S. v4 Q# V( l3 e/ e! _8 ?
4. Good command of communication;
5 v0 ~4 @4 A1 o" S) f9 W5. Good command of English;+ T. ~$ ?3 D2 g! ]3 q) ~
6. Can DO altitude;1 B; s: I4 e3 [& a$ P5 Y+ q
7. Experience with Teamcenter or TCNO MD will be preferred;. i: W# A9 l1 A' V% J
8. Experience with ERP implementation will be preferred.
5 O. j0 T( x8 p0 G' e1 lOthers+ a% W0 H7 `: G' ?/ i* m' v
Frequently travel is needful
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Principle Consultant
0 h+ S7 G: `7 F, R0 mReport to: Business Consulting Director. ~" Q0 H* n" `5 U' ^+ p- x
Job Description% k0 N4 }0 V8 Q: k* k
Principle Consultants with Siemens PLM Software focus on assisting our key enterprise accounts formulate PLM transformation strategy and are responsible for identifying business value creation initiatives, aligning Siemens PLM solutions and possibly other supplemental products with those initiatives and developing implementation plans which address C-suite agenda.
; ]" j5 X2 l% uKey responsibilities may include:
9 L5 a$ R4 |+ r4 Z
  • Conducting PLM diagnosis and planning activities
  • Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected
  • Generating and testing issue/solution hypothesis
  • Formulating integrated IT solution strategies together with Solution Consultants
  • Developing detailed business case for selected client PLM initiatives
  • Monitoring PLM transformation activities
  • Analyzing balance sheet / income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
  • Orchestrating mega-deal proposal development
  • Contributing to Discover and Define process for key pursuits
  • Bridging relevant international expertise and clients
Qualification Requirement:
+ k' N! T* v& c* J* i8 S! s! i
  • 10+ years related work experiences including enterprise solution architect, enterprise solution pre-sales or implementation, preferably in products industry
  • Knowledge and experience of IT strategy as well as in C-level communications, and good understanding of enterprise system planning
  • Working experiences with world leading professional services firm or SI
  • Strong analytical skills and fast learner are a must
  • Education background in mechanics and automation is preferred
  • MBA degree is preferred
  • Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements:
$ _. i6 j4 K! z( c
  • Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
  • Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral in Chinese and English) and interpersonal skills
  • Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 10:21 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
! l" C/ e+ p. e% S6 J2 [( H: W8 HResponsibilities:8 e. S$ z5 `$ |. c
Responsible for the delivery of business or technical projects, and the planning and coordinating of programs, within the established timeframe and budget. Manages a multi-million dollar sized project in automotive industry. The project may have well-defined dependencies on other areas/projects. Interacts with the project sponsor or program manager about once a week.?
' f& ]6 L8 q6 IServes as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.? Ensures that completed on schedule and within budget.? Works on highly complex projects with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.? Responsible for long-term, significant new business with their customer.? ) W1 {; ?% E5 Y' w# S' ~: ?
(1) Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery.? May also be responsible for developing new business.+ O# z5 t$ d& W: |/ \
(2) Serves as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.? ; f: ~, W9 W0 X! T5 r& }
(3) Ensures that billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget.?
+ a! c* m8 l5 G(4) Handles multiple projects as part of a Program Office at various customer locations.
( A) n  h4 t2 e$ C. A+ z+ G) \(5) Project leader on multi-million dollar project implementation, retainer, and sales support projects.
, ^6 I% K' z; y. S8 @% X5 j" L(6) Designs are often complex, involving multiple products, network and computer environments.( E9 {; X( z5 c! s8 y: ?5 J: Z9 C
Requirement:* I0 L  e* l) Y+ \* {* T: q# ?% d; ?
  • Must have strong background in automotive industry with work experience in overseas OEM as well as local OEM.
  • Solid project management experience (10 or more years) and effective communication skill in Chinese and English are mandatory.
  • Familiar with OEM business process and information flow from concept to market as well as after sales are critical
  • PLM and/or ERP experience is preferred
  • Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Manufacturing Engineering or Automotive.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer/Consultant-channel2 F3 B0 }/ a; Y/ |: ~1 |( {
Reporting to: technical manager
8 C1 P. R! C" |1 _% s$ \: q- O. P) bLocation: SH, BJ and SZ- Z5 Z) N, S7 O5 u" T6 r: W
Specific Responsibilities:
" F0 {6 q- q: }* Q+ c  B
  • Provides customers and sales reps with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions.
  • Answers prospects’ and salespersons’ product and solution questions.
  • Prepares and performs detailed solution/product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects.
  • May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
  • Prepare Demonstrations and Benchmarks according to the requirements as set by sales, pre sales support manager and customer.
  • Provide assistance to sales in the preparation of presentation, quotes and reports.
  • Maintain and develop a professional demonstration/demonstration environment, including both physical equipment and software/application environment.
  • Perform PDM Consulting duties as required.
  • Assist account managers with system and software configurations.
  • Assist and/or train the customers in the use of PDM applications
  • Uses PDM applications to assist customers with configuration management, change management, workflow management, CAD Integration, Parts Classification, ; k5 Z5 t1 ^- o/ ^8 J
    and Visualization.
  • Automates processes through design, development and implementation of PDM customization.
  • Complies with the quality system consistent with the requirements of the UGS Business Management System.
  • Provides timely feedback to management regarding issues affecting the quality of service to the customer.
Job Requirements: " ]3 w- z, w5 M' W1 Q: I
  • Auto OEM or supplier experience is preferred
  • University graduate in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Computer Science
  • 4 to 9 years of experience in using UGS Teamcenter products, preferably in Teamcenter Engineering with a similar role or in a manufacturing company
  • 1 to 4 years experience with other PDM products will be considered for level 1 position
  • Detail oriented with a strong desire to succeed
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Chinese and English
  • Proven track record of achievement
  • Preferred industry background in automotive, aerospace or consumer products
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 10:26 | 显示全部楼层
Job title: Technical Support Engineer/Consultant-Hi-tech
9 q/ ?) f) W% K7 P1 }Reporting to: technical manager
5 A9 {7 _! Z3 HLocation: SH, BJ and SZ* m! \( d% K3 t* U
Specific Responsibilities: : G' U3 j& z& e6 v; [5 J8 p
  • Provides customers and sales reps with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions.
  • Answers prospects’ and salespersons’ product and solution questions.
  • Prepares and performs detailed solution/product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects.
  • May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
  • Prepare Demonstrations and Benchmarks according to the requirements as set by sales, pre sales support manager and customer.
  • Provide assistance to sales in the preparation of presentation, quotes and reports.
  • Maintain and develop a professional demonstration/demonstration environment, including both physical equipment and software/application environment.
  • Perform PDM Consulting duties as required.
  • Assist account managers with system and software configurations.
  • Assist and/or train the customers in the use of PDM applications
  • Uses PDM applications to assist customers with configuration management, change management, workflow management, CAD Integration, Parts Classification, & t2 q" v. m* K; S( E$ |, K
    and Visualization.
  • Automates processes through design, development and implementation of PDM customization.
  • Complies with the quality system consistent with the requirements of the UGS Business Management System.
  • Provides timely feedback to management regarding issues affecting the quality of service to the customer.
Job Requirements: $ m% V( q5 }% s& o  ^2 P; O
  • Auto OEM or supplier experience is preferred
  • University graduate in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Computer Science
  • 4 to 9 years of experience in using UGS Teamcenter products, preferably in Teamcenter Engineering with a similar role or in a manufacturing company
    , D; m3 ?# C9 f1 x3 \?1 to 4 years experience with other PDM products will be considered for level 1 position
  • Detail oriented with a strong desire to succeed
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Chinese and English
  • Proven track record of achievement
  • Preferred industry background in automotive, aerospace or consumer products
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 11:25 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Channel Sales Manager - Velocity
+ o' P1 T" T$ E, F, z  d7 gReporting to: Channel Sales Director
& b; O5 x& x- y) f( }Location: Shanghai
; {% ]3 C" r9 u, nJob Description:
9 a7 o3 S" `7 [6 @' g2 g" B
  • Developing and managing strategic partners/channel network;
  • Driving business growth through partners/channel network.
  • Key projects coordination and qualification as well.
  • Developing area market/end user through partners/channel network.
  • Set and reach the sales target according to company requirement.
Required Qualifications:- J" \1 t8 O" Z
  • Bachelor degree or above, in mechanical, industrial control. automation or information related majors;
  • 5+ years of working experience sales function in IT or related industry;
  • Account sales and channel sales experience is preferred;
  • Good command of manufacturing or information technology.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written
  • Good communication skills, influencing and team-building skills
  • Willing to work hard and face challenge
  • Self-discipline , self-motivated and target oriented
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Channel Sales Manager – Hi End Channel
5 k! _, E, Y9 ?. }# R- U8 UReporting to: Channel Sales Director
8 g" j; x" {  @; R: v- YLocation: Shanghai) P* r7 @0 K  V4 C! c

& ^" _1 {  C# h0 ]+ L0 k) ZJob Description:
; R- v$ @; y" z9 X/ ~' _
& V  d' ^2 F+ j# F- O1 s5 `% _Developing and managing strategic partners/channel network; " Y4 u/ _" }; i7 b, j+ y
Driving business growth through partners/channel network. $ Q$ e2 W# H& J" J9 _
Key projects coordination and qualification as well. : k; i8 ]/ S, j3 d4 W9 I
Developing area market/end user through partners/channel network.
2 a5 c3 g8 \' X; ESet and reach the sales target according to company requirement.
3 v9 V$ K5 \2 ~# TRequired Qualifications:3 w% O. V/ W* h
. X7 X  P3 o0 p
Bachelor degree or above, in mechanical, industrial control. automation or information related majors; 4 p4 f4 w% \3 j) m+ [
5+ years of working experience sales function in IT or related industry; + f3 `. L9 c# t( g% Q
Account sales and channel sales experience is preferred; - D9 g. n- v% u9 c- m! M0 T
Good command of manufacturing or information technology. 6 w+ [3 D2 L4 c9 ]" z2 ~& L0 L/ r
Fluent in English, both oral and written
% P4 R5 p% ]; g3 K3 @9 }Good communication skills, influencing and team-building skills
! e5 n1 ]: e  j! Z8 bWilling to work hard and face challenge 0 f6 _0 {  r3 e3 l& d: s
Self-discipline , self-motivated and target oriented
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 11:27 | 显示全部楼层
Job title: Sales Account Manager- Hi-tech
$ [0 s! D% i7 ~: e5 T( l6 ?Reporting to: Sales Director
8 v6 o- C" \: \1 g+ E6 ILocation: SH, BJ and SZ
8 D, X, A1 m( Q* E9 T% q. f6 @
( \  d! C& S: t3 E0 xJob Description:# `# f/ [4 P  V( ~
-Responsible for developing account strategies and growth opportunities for products and total solution sales in Hi-tech industry in China. This includes implementing marketing strategies to increase market share by developing and managing key industrial accounts, building relationship with key customers, identifying customer needs and executing projects with clear customer impact.% K' R% ?# D  D$ o; l% p/ h
/ R9 F4 |9 e0 }5 V
Qualification:
: j3 Q  ]/ `( G/ j2 K# C) w* a$ ~& w7 Z3 ^% O3 p7 F6 W: a! H! E* f
Bachelor degree or above, in mechanical, industrial control, automation or information related majors. ; j: k0 V( |/ p4 K+ A0 t2 \# @
5+ years working experience in Software, Hardware, ERP, IT solution or other technical products selling and PLM products selling experience in Hi-tech industry will be a plus
& H; u4 Z( G% W8 ?% Q3 ~. BFluent in English, both oral and written   M! q# R  x1 H! i  {4 B$ U
Good communication skills, influencing and team-building skills   J" d+ H; Y  {. S
Willing to work hard and face challenge
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
Job Title: Sales account manager - Auto
, Y8 h4 d! w5 |9 kLocation: Beijing; j0 d5 o9 P) @1 Q" Q% R1 t8 Q
Reports to: Sales Director
5 X( e9 u% k$ F% l. d& i
, A7 g0 d# M( p0 u. X& H* r4 rSpecific Responsibilities:
1 k& X! O- g8 y* ^* A1 _: W& z6 O! A2 c" M" Z2 m# t7 P+ M+ s( _
develop and implement territory and account plan, achieve individual quota 4 P  g2 X5 C1 L/ d. ^7 ]" i
Need to involve in the transportation price negotiation and performance review with transportation service providers + x6 P' X" C: T5 q
Work with transportation service provides to develop the optimized logistics solutions.
: Y$ b/ C( x# s9 g  Y9 L( S" Z* zDevelop, drive and manage right business strategy for continuous growth ! q$ G# ~( s! q1 q
Understand the requirement from other teams to develop the solutions for transportation requirements, inbound shipments and domestic outbound distribution.
5 n5 y; q* I! W$ p$ P; M' ]8 _# DLead mega deal or key account in sales pursued, negotiations etc. / z; ]& W* r$ [  ^$ [* B
Build and maintain solid relationship with key account / S! F; x' p6 o
Requirements:4 G* R! k  z9 [  O3 p, J/ o" a4 T
( ~9 J9 I2 G/ N9 y/ x
Strong project management skills.   \- z1 A, ^  R$ v$ x: k
Good communications, interpersonal skills and cooperative relationships building skills.
, R& D1 g, v1 Q0 E9 U/ VStrong manufactory and industrial solution/products experience/knowledge. Creative in provide logistics solutions and good at computer analysis skills 3 Z% F4 t* r& g
Good command of MCAD, manufacturing, information technology. 2 k+ A0 e* a' y9 [" \/ J; Q
Bachelor degree or above in Administration, Foreign Business, Logistics, Engineering or similar.
! m5 `8 k7 }9 }2 N, y3 years' minimum working experience in large MNC sales management role 3 y) D8 _+ f+ _3 t
Good understanding of the current domestic transportation, including to truck, domestic air, railway and inland waterway shipments. 4 ?+ D; {9 O' x/ o$ ^
Reasonable knowledge of all company products, solutions and/or relevant solutions in the industry.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-3 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
Job title: Foreign Trade Analyst/VP Secretary
$ L) m4 b; Y: T2 o5 u$ y4 JReporting to: Greater China Operation Director8 R% ?: m- Z  B7 e3 D( A8 F
Work Location: Shanghai
, g1 Z8 s" [+ _; q  R% y! v7 ?5 `# Q) M$ B1 z+ P% _9 R( ?: |$ B
Job responsibilities:* ]" C. m3 Y( j1 C
1) Acting as Country SVP secretary: including + H: g# U/ [* ?

9 p9 X- o% [1 x9 f) d( wCoordinates VP's calendar and arranges meetings, maintains a balance between meetings and office time. $ A5 {! k5 I3 K) Z! f4 k- h
Coordinates travel arrangements including hotels, airline travel and ground transportation for the VP, UGS China.
* J6 K) x- h+ F. H, X$ q1 D2) Acting as Expanded Export Screening (EES) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) coordinator8 b* i- A  P! w! E9 d) `
: h+ s; j) ~; G" q" `3 E4 R
Qualification requirements:
7 y& T) m( F( \# b  E  V+ M! W9 P; J' _2 ~1 i
Bachelor or above degree holder with around 3 years’ related working experience - O2 G6 V6 j% b  Y! Y6 I
Technical knowledge on interpretation of rules, laws and regulations ; d0 G+ h7 s; ~# _
Interpersonal skills to carry out corporate policies / z/ S2 G$ W* b. f" q
Able to work under pressure and deadline
" b( A+ [+ K' \( S! x, d, cNegotiation and advocacy skills 6 j2 E8 x* x3 D7 r
Fluent in Mandarin and English ' D4 r1 z* e) ]5 c5 m$ b
Fluent in written English, Mandarin, Traditional and Simplified Chinese
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|sitemap|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|UG网-UG技术论坛-青华数控模具培训学校 ( 粤ICP备15108561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:32 , Processed in 0.052690 second(s), 21 queries .